Meaning of the name Egil, analysis of the name Egil and so much more… What does Egil mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Egil
- Prononciation Of Egil
- The Meaning Of The Name Egil
- Statistics Of The Name Egil
- The Picture Of The Name Egil
- Numerology Of The Name Egil
- Destination Number Of The Name Egil
- Analysis Of The Name Egil
- Egil Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Egil?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Egil
- Egil in Arabic Writing
- Egil in Chinese Characters
- Egil in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Egil in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Egil
Gender of the name Egil: Boy
Color of the name Egil: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Egil: Scandinavian
Prononciation Of Egil
Here is how to pronounce the name Egil:
The Meaning Of The Name Egil
Definition of Egil: little edge, point (of a sword)Meaning of Egil: From the Old Norse name Egill, a diminutive of names that began with the element agi “awe, terror”. This was the name of a semi-legendary Icelandic warrior.
Statistics Of The Name Egil
How many people in the U.S have the name Egil: 193
Rank of the name Egil in the U.S.: 36,183rd
How many letters are in the name Egil? 4
The Picture Of The Name Egil
Consider your name Egil as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Egil, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Egil
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Egil contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Egil
To calculate the destiny number of the name Egil, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Egil. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
e (5) + g (7) + i (9) + l (3) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Egil Destiny AnalysisYou are deep. You say little and possess great wisdom. You never have to worry about money; You are financially fortunate. You are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet you have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. You tend to overdo, since you have doubts about other people’s judgment and prefer to rely on yourself. You are determined in whatever you do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, you are intense and passionate. You are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because you are fickle.
Analysis Of The Name Egil
Here is the analysis of the name Egil.
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Egil Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Egil in details.
- As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- You do not find contentment in the routine tasks and responsibilities that are associated with home and family or with administrative detail in the business world, so you have to guard against frustration and even moods of depression over your personal responsibilities.
- Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- The restlessness this name creates could find an outlet in caustic, irritable expression.
- Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
- Also, the intensity of your nature could result in tension in the solar plexus causing stomach trouble and, because you take your responsibilities seriously you could experience much worry.
- As Egil you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
- You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.
Can I Name My Baby Egil?
Yes you can name your baby Egil!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Egil
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Egil and the definitions which contains the name Egil or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Egil: Egil or Egill is a masculine given name derived from Old Norse. It may refer to:
Egil’s Saga: Egil’s Saga () is an Icelandic saga. The oldest transcript (a fragment) dates back to 1240 AD. The saga is centered on the life of Egill Skallagrímsson, also known as Egil Skallagrimsson, an Icelandic farmer, viking and skald. It is generally referred to as Egla by Icelandic scholars. The saga is the only source of information on the exploits of Egill whose life is not historically recorded. Stylistic and other similarities between Egil’s Saga and Heimskringla have led many scholars to believe that they were the work of the same author, Snorri Sturluson.
Egill Skallagrímsson: Egill Skallagrímsson also known as Egil Skallagrimsson (c. 904c. 995) was a Viking-Age poet, warrior and farmer.
Egil Olsen: Egil Roger Olsen (born 22 April 1942 in Fredrikstad), nicknamed Drillo, is a Norwegian football manager and former footballer.
Egilsstaðir: Egilsstaðir is a town in east Iceland on the banks of the Lagarfljót river.
Egil Østenstad: Egil Johan Østenstad (born 2 January 1972), nicknamed “Østen”, is a Norwegian former football player. He started and ended his career at Viking, where he was director of football after his retirement.
Egil Kapstad: Egil Kapstad (born 6 August 1940) is a Norwegian jazz pianist, composer and arranger. He stands behind the music for more than 50 productions for theater, and has also composed for film and television drama.
Egilsay: Egilsay is one of the Orkney Islands in Scotland, lying east of Rousay. The island is largely farmland and is known for its corncrakes.
Egil Johansen (musician): Egil «Bop» Johansen (born 11 January 1934 – deceased 4 December 1998) was a Norwegian-Swedish jazz drummer, teacher, composer, and arranger.
Egil in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Egil in Arabic letters.
Egil in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Egil in Chinese letters.
Egil in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Egil in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Egil in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Egil in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Egil meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…