Meaning of the name Vishnu, analysis of the name Vishnu and so much more… What does Vishnu mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Vishnu
- Prononciation Of Vishnu
- The Meaning Of The Name Vishnu
- Statistics Of The Name Vishnu
- The Picture Of The Name Vishnu
- Numerology Of The Name Vishnu
- Destination Number Of The Name Vishnu
- Analysis Of The Name Vishnu
- Vishnu Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Vishnu?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Vishnu
- Vishnu in Arabic Writing
- Vishnu in Chinese Characters
- Vishnu in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Vishnu in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Vishnu
Gender of the name Vishnu: Boy
Color of the name Vishnu: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Vishnu: Hindi
Prononciation Of Vishnu
Here is how to pronounce the name Vishnu:
The Meaning Of The Name Vishnu
Definition of Vishnu: the preserverMeaning of Vishnu: Probably means “all-pervasive” in Sanskrit. The Hindu god Vishnu is the protector and preserver of the universe, usually depicted as four-armed and blue-skinned. By some Hindus he is regarded as the supreme god.
Statistics Of The Name Vishnu
How many people in the U.S have the name Vishnu: 2,074
Rank of the name Vishnu in the U.S.: 7,004th
How many letters are in the name Vishnu? 6
The Picture Of The Name Vishnu
Consider your name Vishnu as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Vishnu, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Vishnu
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Vishnu contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Vishnu
To calculate the destiny number of the name Vishnu, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Vishnu. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
v (4) + i (9) + s (1) + h (8) + n (5) + u (3) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Vishnu Destiny AnalysisYou are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. You can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for you, but sometimes You come into conflict with older people or those in authority. You cannot make up your mind, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. You are suspicious of others, but you are courageous and powerful.
Analysis Of The Name Vishnu
Here is the analysis of the name Vishnu.
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
Vishnu Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Vishnu in details.
- It is easy to make promises in an effort to make others happy, although not so easy to keep them.
- Your first name of Vishnu makes you extremely generous.
- You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life.
- Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.
- Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer.
- Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others.
- You spend your money recklessly, seldom reckoning whether you can afford to be so generous.
- The use of this name makes it extremely difficult to carry through and finish the things you start.
- The use of this name can cause weak ankles, a strong desire for such foods as sweets or pickles, which causes skin or liver troubles, and a desire to eat too quickly.
- A very real weakness of this name is lack of system and order.
Can I Name My Baby Vishnu?
Yes you can name your baby Vishnu!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Vishnu
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Vishnu and the definitions which contains the name Vishnu or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Vishnu: Vishnu (; Sanskrit: ‘) is a popular Hindu deity. He is the Supreme God of Vaishnavism, one of the three most influential denominations in contemporary Hinduism.
Vishnuvardhan (actor): Sampath Kumar (18 September 1950 – 30 December 2009), known mononymously by his screen name Vishnuvardhan () was a prominent Indian film actor.
Vishnu Purana: The Vishnu Purana (, Viṣṇu Purāṇa) is a religious Hindu text and one of the eighteen Mahapuranas. It is considered one of the most important Puranas and has been given the name Puranaratna (gem of Puranas).
Vishnu Vardhan: Vishnu Vardhan (born 27 July 1987), also known as J. Vishnuvardhan, is a professional tennis player from India, ranked in the top 300 on the ATP Tour as of 9 July 2012. He was a member of the bronze medalist Indian men’s team for 2010 Asian games in Guangzhou, China.
Vishnu sahasranama: The Vishnusahasranama (Sanskrit ‘, a tatpurusha compound translating literally to “the thousand names of Vishnu”) is a list of 1,000 names (sahasranama) of Vishnu, one of the main forms of God in Hinduism and the personal supreme God for Vaishnavas (followers of Vishnu).
Vishnuvardhan (director): Vishnuvardhan Kulasekaran, often credited simply as Vishnuvardhan, is an Indian film director. A one-time associate of Santosh Sivan he made his directorial debut in 2003 with Kurumbu, which did not fare well at the box office.
Vaishnavism: Vaishnavism (Vaisnava dharma) is one of the major branches of Hinduism along with Shaivism, Smartism, and Shaktism.
Vishnuvardhana: Vishnuvardhana () (r.1108–1152 CE) was an emperor of the Hoysala Empire in present day Indian state of Karnataka.
Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande: Pandit Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande (August 10, 1860 – September 19, 1936) was an Indian musicologist who wrote the first modern treatise on Hindustani Classical Music (The north Indian variety of Indian classical music), an art which had been propagated earlier for a few centuries mostly through oral traditions.
Vishnu in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Vishnu in Arabic letters.
Vishnu in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Vishnu in Chinese letters.
Vishnu in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Vishnu in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Vishnu in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Vishnu in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Vishnu meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…